Charla sobre trata de personas

El jueves pasado en las instalaciones del Comité de Distrito de Lanús se llevó a cabo la charla debate “OTRA FORMA DE VIOLENCIA: TRATA DE PERSONAS”. La misma fue organizada por la juventud radical del lugar. Se contó con la presencia de las diputadas Maria Luisa Storani, Cecilia Moreau y el Dr. Emiliano Bursese quienes, desde sus respectivos roles, le dieron un aporte interesante al debate.

Tanto en la droga como en la trata de personas “nuestro país ya no es de tránsito, sino de destino”, remarcó la Diputada Nacional Storani. Además aclaro que: “todos tenemos que tener el compromiso de decir las cosas, de no callarnos y que el partido en cada pueblo tiene que llevar en su plataforma la prevención de este delito”.

Por otro lado, la legisladora Provincial Cecilia Moreau dijo que: “estoy convencida que hay una doble batalla que tenemos que dar como sociedad para enfrentar el tráfico de personas, sea con fines de explotación sexual o para trabajo forzado. Primero tenemos que fortalecer la protección legal. Pero mucho más importante seria ganar la batalla cultural, para que la protección legal sea efectiva”.

Por último, El Dr. Emiliano Bursese destaco que "esta forma de exclavitud moderna, que se creia superada a partir de normativas como por ejemplo el art. 15 de la Constitución Nacional, merecen una nueva dimensión y atención a fin de su prevención (con charlas como que realiza hoy la Juventud Radical), asistencia a las victimas del delito y el rol que deben tener las fuerzas de seguridad y los operadores de la justicia". Al mismo tiempo, mencionó que "una de las pocas denuncian efectuadas en el Distrito - que motivó una serie de allanamientos en distintos puntos de Lanus - se debe no a la accion al respecto del propio Municipio, sino a la accion de ONG de Capital Federal, lo que demuestra el escaso compromiso al respecto de parte de la administración del actual Intendente”.

Queremos agradecer a los militantes, dirigentes, afiliados y vecinos que se hicieron presentes en nuestras instalaciones. Desde la UCR tenemos el compromiso inquebrantable de seguir poniendo en escena cuestiones donde el Estado está ausente y solo aparece detrás de las noticias, como un mero espectador.

Comunicado Juventud Radical. Lanus, 27 de Mayo de 2011

9 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

google website ranking seo copywriter backlinks page rank backlinks

Anónimo dijo...

I am always looking online for ideas that can facilitate me. Thx! Payday Loans

Anónimo dijo...

www.bursese.blogspot.com sites Los mensajes de confirmación son susceptibles de ser enviado para el cliente les permiten conocer la cantidad de dinero que se ha transferido

Anónimo dijo...

I'm more than happy to uncover this website. I want to to thank you for your time just for this wonderful read!! I definitely really liked every bit of it and I have you saved to fav to check out new things in your website.

[url=http://avmost.com]Free Porn Video[/url]

Anónimo dijo...

I was very pleased to uncover this great site. I wanted to thank you for ones time just for this fantastic read!! I definitely savored every part of it and I have you bookmarked to see new stuff on your site.

[url=http://avmost.com]Free Porn Video[/url]

Anónimo dijo...

Hi! I just wish to give you a big thumbs up for the great info you have right here on this post. I am coming back to your blog for more soon.

[url=http://onlinepokiesking4u.com]http://onlinepokiesking4u.com [/url]

Anónimo dijo...

Hello there! I just would like to give you a huge thumbs up for your excellent info you've got here on this post. I'll be returning to your site for more soon.

[url=http://xrumergeek.com]backlink services[/url]

Anónimo dijo...

May I simply say what a relief to uncover somebody that really understands what they're talking about on the web. You actually understand how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More and more people must check this out and understand this side of the story. I can't believe you're not more popular because you definitely possess the gift.

[url=http://www.digitalserver.com.mx/blog/hosting-mexico/]hosting mexico[/url]

[url=http://www.digitalserver.com.mx]hosting en mexico[/url]

[url=http://www.digitalserver.com.mx]web hosting en mexico[/url]

Anónimo dijo...

They are the greatest implies to communicate with our near and dear ones. Newest mobile phones are small expensive as they are equipped with massive number of attributes. Mobile phone makers give several desirable deals on latest mobile phones with mobile networks so that the purchasers could pick out their preferred phones without having bothering much about the rates. Speak to offers of mobile deliver you - provides, gifts and flexibility with your contract mobiles.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/a2nyumj]phone deals[/url]. No doubts, mobile phones have changed our way of communication as now people can get connected to any individual at anytime in any part of the planet. If you are producing up your mind to obtain any most recent handset, the greatest notion is to avail them through mobile phone bargains.

Mobile phones have turn out to be portion of our day to day lives. In the mobile business, a technological revolution has taken spot in the final five years which has brought a number of higher-end most current mobile phones in to the markets which provide offers with many innovative capabilities.

In the industry there are so many deals and provides with mobile phones and buyers so you can choose your bargains according to require. You can contract mobile telephone on on-line mobile shops and can evaluate contract telephone offers of handsets with different networks that present you finest deals, absolutely free gifts and presents at low cost rate with saving your time.

All the above bargains are readily obtainable. Flooded with number of options and latest applications, these mobile phones are gaining adequate reputation amongst the people of all age groups. Some of the best mobile deals in this category deliver you with high-priced totally free gifts, which is just amazing.